Pam is a qualified and experienced psychotherapist committed to the well being of her clients. She is a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) and is a Certified Addictions Counselor, Level III (CAC III). In terms of her work with couples, Pam has undergone extensive post graduate training and is a Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist and Supervisor. Pam has been practicing psychotherapy in the Denver area for the past 22 years, serving a diverse population of clients with diverse issues. Pam’s clinical experience began at the Colorado AIDS Project where she served for just over eight years. She provided psychotherapy to clients and clinical supervision to the staff and interns. Her private practice has been operating since 2004 where she has had a specific focus on relationship issues. Graduating with a MA in Counseling Psychology and Counselor Education from the University of Colorado at Denver, Pam has furthered her education in the specific areas of cross cultural counseling, couples counseling, trauma, and recovery from addictions. She is an EMDR trained therapist (Level 1 & 2) and a trained AEDP therapist (Immersion level).
Licensing and Credentials
- Master of Arts in Counselor Psychology and Counselor Education, University of Colorado at Denver
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist and Supervisor
- EMDR Trained Therapist, Level 1 & 2
- AEDP Trained Therapist, Immersion
- Clinical supervision for counselors seeking LPC licensure and CAC certification
- Certified Addictions Counselor, Level III
Part of the significance of the above credentials is the fact that Pam is qualified to work in the areas of mental health, substance abuse, trauma, and couples therapy.